Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I will do a full copy-edit on your work. This includes correcting grammar, punctuation, tense, dialogue structure, typos, and reworking awkward sentences. 



I will also look for inconsistencies. All of the spelling, hyphenation, numerals, fonts, and capitalization will be consistent. Additionally, I will find any story inconsistencies. For example, if you mention that your character is allergic to nuts, I will remember that if they eat a Snickers 100 pages later. 



If you would like, I will also do light fact-checking. Most of the stories I handle are fiction, so they are not expected to be factually accurate. However, if you want your story to be factually accurate, let me know, and I will fact check as I go. 



On the beta-reading side, I will evaluate your characters, style, pacing, and plot. 



When I deliver your order to you, it will include three documents. First, I will send your original piece back to you with my Microsoft Word markups. This way, you can see exactly what I changed. Second, I will send your fully revised, rewritten, and polished work back to you. Finally, I will send you a full reader report that I will do as a beta-reader. 

Reviews


:

Thank you! Thank you! I love how you tweaked my work! Thank you for working with me along my writing journey.

:

Once again, Nikki has been excellent in her service- timeliness, quality, responsiveness. I will continue to seek her help in the future.

:

Loved her passion for my project!!

:

I needed a fresh pair of eyes to beta read and copy edit what I had written. Nikki proved to be more than that. The reader report she provided was specific and packed with points that I may have overlooked. She gave examples to support and clarify her comments, which made it easy to understand and implement. She did a through job of the copy editing. Her capability to spot and correct small details alone make her a delight to work with. Her consistent responsiveness is a pleasant extra.

:

Great Job! Very satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment