Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

Looking to get into your dream school? The essay component of college applications can appear daunting at first, but it is key to making yourself unique!



Whether your dream school is ivy-league or not. Your essay is critical in setting yourself apart from all the other 4.0 GPA's, or even compensating for a substantially lower GPA. 



The college admissions process is getting more competitive each year, and the essays are an essential opportunity to express who you are to the admissions committee



I'll make sure your essay is free of grammar and spelling errors, flows smoothly, and is clearly articulated. I will provide you with expert feedback to help you tell your story and show why you will be an asset to any university



My essay got me into my dream school, Harvard Law. I also help with scholarship essays.



*I will not write your essay*



If you're not pleased with the results, I offer a 100% money-back guarantee.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Richard was great! Very responsive, fast, and made my SOP sound like a dream. I would definitely recommend. Thanks, Richard!

:

Sorry for my late reply!!!! The essay's revision and the feedback are all very detailed and helpful!!! Very friendly cooperation! !! !! !! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

:

the first version is okay, he gave me some useful advices and the language is good. however there are some mistakes unfixed and the second version is not satisfying. maybe the time is limited.

:

I apologize my work was unsatisfactory. The edits I made were reverted under your discretion. I made recommendations, but you did not want to incorporate them into the essay. You wanted me to write new content based on my own feedback, and shorten the essay while maintaining the main ideas. Again however, I apologize you are dissatisfied.

:

His work is beyond perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment