Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Proofread Your 2,000 Word Paper Or Design Project











About:

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting my eyes on your work. Please be ready to upload a Word Doc or link me to a Google Doc (for papers). You can send me any graphic file types.



I am highly skilled in spotting spelling mistakes and word usage errors. I can also help you with flow and readability. It's my goal to give you a flawless paper or design project. Perfect spelling and grammar as well as effortless word flow are what make good projects become excellent projects. Don't pass up this opportunity to get an extra set of skilled eyes on your project for just $5!



If you're thinking about buying but just aren't sure, please message me. I'd be happy to chat with you for no cost!



Please note: I don't add, erase, or rearrange large pieces of text, and I don't edit for a specific length. I will, however, rewrite sentences to help with flow and readability.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very great! i will hire you again :) thanks alot.

Seller's Response:

Happy to help!

Seller's Response:

very helpful!

Seller's Response:

Happy to help!

Seller's Response:

Exceptional as usual. I will definitely use again and again. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment