Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

Proofreading might be the last stage in your writing process, but it's still one that deserves some time and attention. I will look at your work in a whole new light and achieve the fine tuning to make your writing shine. 

My service includes:

  • Full grammar corrections
  • Punctuation and spelling corrections
  • Sentence Flow corrections
  • Formatting and feedback


IMPORTANT: This gig is for proofreading and editing only and i will not create any new work.



I do not accept PDFs.



With over 90% positive reviews on Fiverr, I am confident I can provide you with a quality service.

Thank you for your time. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good work

Seller's Response:

Communication with the seller was excellent! This was my first contact with him and his understanding and delivery was superb! Fiverr community can't go wrong using him. I will be using him again.

Seller's Response:

Awesome Buyer! Great Experience!

Seller's Response:

Easy to work and great communication

:

Great Buyer!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment