Thursday, December 12, 2019

Perfect Your Document Through Proofreading And Editing











About:

I will professionally proofread and edit your document for $5. I will send back a copy with edits in red italics and a copy with edits in standard black print (ready to go). I will not just edit commas and periods, but I will really elevate the quality of your text. I can do fiction, non-fiction, or work documents.



I will make your document sound professional by removing all grammatical and syntax errors and improving sentence structure. I will provide a brief critique as well. For a longer, more detailed critique, make an individualized offer.



For more words, simply add more gigs (ex. 3,600=2 gigs).



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great editing work, thanks again!

:

I would definitely recommend his editing and proofreading services! Very thorough! Thank you once again!

:

His proofreading and editing skills are great! Really goes through your work! Always appreciate the clean copy he sends. Will definitely keep coming to him as work presents itself. Thank you once again! I highly recommend his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment