Thursday, December 26, 2019

Provide An Exceptional Beta Review











About:

You have just finished typing the last sentence of your novel or essay. You have invested tons of time and effort invested in giving this document all of your time and talents now what.....????



In the publishing world, it is hard to ensure that your writing makes the cut to gain the attention of an editor.  This is a critical step to ensure that your work gets the recognition it deserves.



I am a professional book reviewer with over 18 years of experience.  I have worked for some of the highest names in the review world. In addition, I have a background in marketing. I am offering to put my experienced eyes on your document and give you my honest opinion on what you need to do get it to the next crucial step of publishing.



Unlike other Beta Readers, I gladly accept ANY genres that you may have written.  Many readers don't accept Erotica, but I will embrace it with an open mind.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Suzie is highly detail-oriented and really took time to provide feedback. Her insight was awesome and her suggestions are very clear. I will be working with Suzie again on my next projects!

Seller's Response:

Good feedback, and she delivered ahead of time which was brilliant.

:

Thank you for your kind words -

:

Suzie pointed out a few serious flaws in the book that I missed. Getting an overview of the story was vital to putting out the best book possible.

:

Very talented beta reader. I enjoyed working with Suzie and found her review to be well thought out and very helpful. I plan to use her again following future revisions of my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment