Monday, December 23, 2019

Proof, Improve Vocab, Americanize, And Slightly Rewrite, Esl Content











About:

KINDLY NOTE: I DO NOT revise documents to pass Copyscape. 



Many non-native English speakers contact me to "Americanize" their writing so, I have written this gig for them. I am a native-born US citizen and recently retired English teacher. Working with students has given me a background for interpreting what a writer is trying to say and helping them to write it correctly. 



If you are a non-native English speaker, it can be difficult to write clearly in English. Google translate does not provide the quality of written communication you need. Your buyers can be put off by writing that is difficult to understand



If you have a product, you are selling I will proofread your writing to make it readable for native English speakers.  You will receive a text revised for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence fluency, and word choice. I do not entirely rewrite your document; I only correct awkward sentences.  



 You must submit your document in MS Word. 

What you will get:

  • One document proofed and corrected using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all changes accepted Track Changes marks removed




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for your good job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Angang, I enjoyed working on your document. I take my proofreading services seriously so that my buyer's work can shine. I look forward to our next collaboration.

Seller's Response:

great job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. I work hard to make sure my buyers texts will shine.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for fine work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment