Friday, December 13, 2019

Any Document Or Book Proofreading Editing











About:

I am an Associate Member of an UK based Accountancy Body (ACCA) in accordance with business I have upper hand in English speaking and report writing too I believe I am a good person to handle your proofreading and editing tasks quite professionally and efficiently



Place an order and I will proofread and edit any document up to 1,500 words within 24 hours. 



Moreover if having bulky document can message me for handsome offer



My Services will include all mentioned below:



  • Copying and editing
  • Complete grammar punctuation and spell checks
  • All Tenses errors
  • Rephrasing casual and poor sentence structures
  • Consistency
  • Improvement in readability of your document
  • Brevity Checks


All kind of documents are accepted



Will try and deliver even before mentioned time because your work is my only priority

So give it a try place an order to be served at Its best trust me I wont let you down

Cheers

Taha Zulfiqar

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment