Sunday, December 8, 2019

Proofreading And Editing To Refine Your Writings











About:

I'm new on Fiverr but have experience in writing, proofreading, editing and correction.  I like details and love to correct mistakes.  



Don't think too much, Simply order this gig, and I will happily proofread and edit your document up to 1,000 words within 24 hours. 



Having Larger Document? No worries, Check the packages or just message me for a custom solution.

I've command in scrutiny and when it comes to corrections I do it with full honesty.



My services include;

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling 
  • Sentence structure
  • Editing  
  • Readability
You can send me;

  • Any type of MS Word document
  • Novels
  • Short stories
  • Biographies
  • Articles
  • E-mails
  • Any other thing
After adding my services you will receive;

  • A copy of MS word document with all possible changes
Before placing customize order you can message me to discuss. 

I hope you will give me a chance to prove my expertise and I'll surely not make you regret.  

Thanking in advance.    

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment