Friday, December 13, 2019

Proofread Edit, Correct Essays Articles Story Presentation











About:



I will assist you with proofreading/editing/correcting your articles or essays or presentations. I have an excellent command over the English Language. So leave your worry about spelling/ grammar/punctuation mistakes. I will take care of these. I will give tracked changes in case of Personalised option.  



Having worked 40+ yrs with multinational FMCG cos in Management, had to ensure me and my team members correctly, clearly communicate. You will get full satisfaction as I have drafted articles to SOP's to legal matters.  I have full understanding of various Commercial terms e.g. used in Legal or Banking or LC's or terminology associated with export-import etc. I am a Law Graduate and have done my PGDBA. All my studies has been from English Medium only.  Hence,have a good forte in English Language. 



Goes without saying you will see the difference in writing by a Professional with experience vis-a-vis the others.  Do get in touch with me as I am quite flexible also and there could be something that you wanted and certainly I will help you out.  



I am flexible, so don't hesitate.  Just contact me and see the difference.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment