Saturday, December 21, 2019

Ebook Proofreading And Editing











About:

I'm Liv, a proofreader, writer, and a sub-editor. I have been into editing for the past 20 years. I have the skill to spot errors within seconds. I'm a fast reader that's why I can edit and proofread excellently. 


I studied Linguistics and communication studies. My ability to edit your work flawlessly is 100 percent certain. I can proofread any ebooks or books. 


What makes this gig different: 
  • 2000 words for just $5
  • Unlimited revision 
  • TRACK Changes for marking out errors 
  • 100% error free 
  • Money back guarantee 


What I will work on with my line by line editing and proofreading: 
  • Capitalization 
  • Editing both in British and America English (Depending on how you want it)
  • Punctuation
  • Sentence fragment
  • Run-on Sentences
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Proper sentence structure and much more. 




I'm here to assist you and have a second pair of eye on your novels, books, ebooks, short stories, children novels, Christian books, Personal statements, essays, business proposals, and any form of an advert. 


ORDER NOW 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Liviaproofreads is an easy person to work with , you ask for a specific item and you get it. You couldn't ask for more. I recommend her service,

:

Thanks a lot. You are not just a writer but a wonderful one.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment