Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Proofread And Edit Your Novel











About:

I love reading, and I am especially passionate about self-published novels! I would love to use my proofreading and editing skills to help more people bring create amazing works of writing. I do have previous writing and editing experience, as I was the editor in chief of my school newspaper.

Reviews


:

When I write my next book, i'm going to make sure she edits and proofreads my work. They asked a lot of questions and made sure to keep my work in its original format! Thank you!

:

Mrust is a thinker. She gave me a sincere review of each chapter from her POV, which is extremely usefull as my book is getting very close to be circulante to agents. My gig was not a beta read but I would certainly recomend her for that to anybody in an early stage.

:

I thought the seller was flexible and easy to work with. I had asked them to edit my document in a different way than they were used too and they were willing to accommodate. My order was a little late but I didn't actually care because I thought 10 days was too short to be a reasonable expectation anyway. Over all, good experience. I'd say if you're on a tight deadline, tell the seller before hand to make sure they cane get you taken care of in the time needed.

:

Great job. Thank you for your help!

:

Thank you for reading my book and for all your "catches" of my typos I was hoping you'd give me some feedback on your opinion of the story and if you had any trouble understanding it. Either way, thanks so much again.




No comments:

Post a Comment