Saturday, December 21, 2019

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Book











About:

To get your reader to take your content seriously, your contents have to be clean, free of grammatical blunder and be in the right tone. But only a professional proofreader and book editor with a lot of skills can deliver such high-quality service.       



For just $5, I will professionally proofread and edit your book of 1500 words of any content within 24 hours. This gig consists of proofreading services for the FIRST 1500 words of your text which may include:



  • Fiction
  • Non-fiction
  • Blog posts
  • White-paper

  • Cookbooks
  • Poetry
  • Manuscripts etc.


When you order this gig, I will check and correct:



  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Syntax
  • Word Flow
  • Passive Sentences
  • Your ideas using the most appropriate expressions
  • Poor sentence structure.




When I am done, I will deliver to you:





  • a proofread MS document containing all the tracked changes
  • a clean Word document ready for publication having implemented all the tracked changes.




Although I manually proofread and edit with my own eyes, I will never outsource your work. As a professional book editor, my aim is to make your writing perfect and fascinating to your reader.



I remain enthusiastic to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you Darla!

:

Darla is the best! Awesome as always

:

As always, Darla has given my project her utmost attention, followed parameters to a "t," and delivered an excellent product. She's the "gem" of Fiverr!

:

Thank you!

:

Enjoy working with seller as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment