Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Professionally Proofread And Edit 7000 Words In 24Hrs











About:

If you want a fast, reliable, dependable and professional proof-reader/editor, check no further. I will PROOFREAD and EDIT  YOUR DOCUMENT for grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and spelling.

I can proofread and edit any document in these formats: Microsoft Word with tracked changes, Power Point and Microsoft Excel. I accept the following projects: novels, college essays and assignments, e-books, personal statements, book manuscripts, screenplays website pages etc.

I can guarantee you 100% customer satisfaction. My goal is to ensure that I work with you as a team to make sure that you get the best.

If you have any question bothering you, I am available.

What you get?

Your proofread document with all my edits and suggestions highlighted in red; and a final clean version of the proofread document, 100% customer satisfaction, Money back guarantee, 24/7 customer support.

Please take note that charges apply for proofread documents as stated in PRICING.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. You've done an excellent job! Thank your for your kindness.

Seller's Response:

It was fun working on your project. I wish you all the best.

Seller's Response:

Great creative writing as always. Looking forward to the next gig.

:

Once again, outstanding experience! Thanks for the tip.

:

I'm generally satisfied with the seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment