Saturday, December 7, 2019

2000 Words Proofreading And Editing Fastidiously In 24Hrs











About:

I am aware that publishing any write-up of any form is embarrassing, as any write-up needs to be of a good standard and free of any grammatical error. I offer professional super-fast proofreading and editing services. I will ensure that your writings are of good standard and error-free. I may rewrite some sentences without losing the message, if necessary.

I proofread and edit any document in these formats: Microsoft Word, PDF, and PowerPoint.



I accept the following projects;

  • Academic articles
  • Books
  • Novels,
  • College essays and assignments
  • Ebooks
  • Reports
  • Personal statements
  • Book manuscripts
  • Screenplays
  • Website pages etc.


 I will edit for;


  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Sentence structure
  • Redundancies
  • Clarity
  • Tense agreement
  • Consistency 


You will receive;

  • Your document with all my edits and suggestions highlighted in red; and a clean version with edits incorporated. 
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • Money back guarantee
  • 24/7 customer support


Note: I 
raise queries for issues that require the author’s input using the comment tool 



Have any Question? I am available to respond.



Reviews


:

This seller is very good and responsibility after revisions, will have long term business with you and thank you very much.

:

Very good communication, will work with again. did a fantastic job of citing sources in APA formatting in the works cited and in text citation.

:

great job!!

:

Great work and communication.

:

Outstanding work!




No comments:

Post a Comment