Monday, December 9, 2019

Expertly Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

I am an experienced proofreader and editor, native English speaker, and grammarian with many years of experience. I will make your document flawless without changing the original author’s writing style. I will meticulously proofread and edit your whole document, website, story, novel and etc. to check for grammatical errors, spelling errors, punctuation errors, poor sentence structure and much more. 

You are going to benefit what I have listed below if you order my Gig. I will also undertake the following and fix all errors contained in your document.

MY PROOFREADING AND EDITING GIG OFFERS:

  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Fix or highlight vagueness, discrepancies, and redundancies.
  • Fix dialogs.
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structures 
  • Improve Readability
  • Copyediting
  • Tenses related issues
  • Deliver a Tracked Changes file in Microsoft Word.

I work hard to deliver on time and with excellent result.

Please note for bulk order kindly contact to give you a tailored custom offer and also for effective communication.

Kind regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfired

Seller's Response:

Great client.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work and delivered on time. Lucid could see errors in my copy that I could not see.

:

Nice working with you. Look forward to working with you again.Thanks.

:

Have used before and will use and recommend again.




No comments:

Post a Comment