Monday, December 2, 2019

Proofread And Edit Italian Texts











About:

Hello, I'm an Italian University student and writer, I love literature and I know Italian grammar very well. If you need me to check and edit your Italian texts I'll be pleased to help you. I'll do my best to deliver professional products. 

Try me, I won't disappoint you ;)



Note: I do not proofread translations that are clearly made with automatic translation tools. If you need a translation, please contact me first!

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Professional, effective and very fast. Thank you for your work.

:

Good work, thank you for your proofreading.

:

Thank you very for your italian proofreading and the explanations you even gave me in the document. Very helpful!

:

ottimo lavoro, grazie




No comments:

Post a Comment