Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Proofread And Edit, Create Forms, And Review Grant Proposals











About:

I will proofread and edit your documents up to 2,500 words. I will make basic formatting changes and suggestions and can provide overall feedback.



I can also proofread or edit forms that you have or create ones that you need. 



I will review your grant applications for grammar and spelling, as well as overall clarity, to help make your proposal as competitive as possible. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the seller went above and beyond to make this happen now I really done a good job I'm putting this work down for me I work with the seller several times they always do good work

Seller's Response:

Best grant editor, goes above and beyond! Can't wait to work with her again.

Seller's Response:

Tara is an excellent and fast editor! I look forward to working with her in the future.

:

A pleasure to work with, as always.

:

very good and professional




No comments:

Post a Comment