Sunday, December 22, 2019

Be Your Professional Proofreading And Editing, Expert











About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT your work, files, and projects for punctuation, spelling and every form of error using my professional skills in proofreading and editing.


I am a native English speaker from the United States, and I can edit using American, Australian or British English. 


I can accept all project sizes, and all documents are kept completely confidential. I edit all styles/genres of writing, including business documents and creative works. 


What I Check includes: Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Sentence structure, Word choice, Consistency, Readability, Clarity and flow, Word spacing.


I will send you a marked up document showing all of my changes and a clean copy that is ready to be published. I  look forward to working with you. 


My Services
• In-depth editing (this gig)
• Basic editing
• Writing/rewriting


All of these will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours (as the case may be)! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule. I look forward to working with you. 


If you have any question, I am extremely responsive.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience. I will highly recommend the seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Outstanding experience and super fast delivering. I will definitely use again.

:

Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment