Thursday, December 19, 2019

Proofread And Edit Any Document As A Native English Speaker











About:

Catching all the horrid little grammar and spelling mistakes with proofreading software is impossible. In fact, it even suggests errors that aren't actually wrong!

Proofreading needs someone who reads every word and goes back to ensure changes are still correct in context. Believe me, you have to have the right brain for it, and a love for the English language.

Copyediting is for checking sentence structures, ensuring a consistent voice throughout, and looking for misused words, such as that perennial favourite it's and its!

It's best to use a native English proofreader for proofreading, and nigh on essential for copyediting as you're looking at the whole document and seeing whether it's written "correctly".

I'm a native English proofreader, and as an ex-business newspaper editor proofreading and copyediting infuses my blood, and it all helps me deliver a Word document accurately and quickly. 

Using a light copy editing hand to only edit misused words, awkward sentence structures, or unclear meanings allows your voice to shine through your work. You'll end up with something you can be proud of without being edited out of it!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely fantastic working with Jim for the second time on a separate project. The quality of his work ceases to amaze, the job was completed earlier than expected and his attention to detail is excellent. He is my go-to guy for proofreading and editing. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of those services. Thank you again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your lovely review, I do always try to deliver the very best work I can

Seller's Response:

Worth it. I use it to improve my Statement of Purpose for application. Definitely much better than my previous experience of $5 service...

Seller's Response:

Thanks, I do always do my best for clients

Seller's Response:

It was great working with Jim on my event pitch. He instantly understood what the goals were and added the extra touch I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment