Sunday, December 15, 2019

Word By Word Proofreading And Editing











About:

*** 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ***

Hire me to get excellent proofreading and editing service and I will do a fantastic job for you. 



Services:



  • Editing with tracked changes

  • Punctuation 
  • Grammar 
  • Spellings 
  • Tenses

  • Sentence Structure 
  • Consistency 
  • Incorrect spacing


NOTES:
  • Kindly contact me for a custom order if your word count isn't specified in the packages.
  • I will deliver the Final edited copy of your document and a separate copy with Microsoft Tracked Changes so you can keep track of all the editing.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

will work with her again

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

great, I will work with again

:

Thank you so much!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment