Monday, December 23, 2019

Provide Editing And Proofreading Service











About:

Thanks for reaching out! I'm a professional content writer and LEVEL 2 seller with years of experience and in this gig, I will be able to provide editing and proofreading service.



I am able to accept the project of any magnitude or size and confidentiality of all your documents is promised. And if you have a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), I can sign it before you order. 



What's included in this Gig?
> Spelling & punctuation
> Grammar & structure
> Vocabulary & sense
>  Feedback



This gig is mainly associated with editing and proofreading which means if you need services like writing, rewriting, removing plagiarism etc., then please have a look at my other gigs or simply do message me for further information.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice proofreader! Helped a lot!

:

Thanks a lot.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment