Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Perfectly Proofread And Edit Your Romance And Erotica Novels











About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT unlimited words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling, etc. 

90+ Positive Ratings, Level-One Seller!

I am a professional proofreader and editor with many years of experience.

About one of every five books sold in the United States is a romance novel, and annual sales for the genre add up to more than a billion dollars, not even counting those that are self-published. That’s a lot of books—and they all need copy editors.

I’ve been reading romance novels and copy editing them for the past 5 years. In that time, I’ve worked in all five of the major subcategories: contemporary, historical, young or new adult, paranormal, and inspirational. At its simplest, the only thing a story needs to be a romance is a central relationship and a happy ending.

I will check your romance and erotic novels for :

  • Typographical Errors
  • Grammatical Mistakes
  • Run-On Sentences
  • Tenses Issues
  • Subject-Verb Disagreements
  • Sentence Fragments and Lengths
  • Spelling
  • Logical Flow and Sentence Structure


I will provide extensive input, pointing out ways to leverage strengths and identify missed opportunities. At the same time, I'll respect the uniqueness of your voice and imagination. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpful in showing me what I needed to correct on punctuation.

Seller's Response:

Good response time.

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with.

:

Outstanding experience! Many thanks, Edit

:

Good Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment