Thursday, December 19, 2019

Provide Proofreading And Editing Services In English











About:

     Hello and welcome! I am a graduate of Communication and Public Relation from SNSPA University, in Bucharest, Romania. Also, I owe an Advanced English Certificate from Cambridge. In high school I followed a bilingual profile- intensive English and French. Yet but not least, working in marketing requires strong English skills, both speaking and writing. You can trust my abilities to handle your Proofreading and Editing services at a high standard.

     Place an order for this gig and I will professionally proofread and edit your document. I offer my services for documents such as:



- articles

- blog posts

- website copy

- newsletters

- presentations

- short stories

- brochures

- advertisements

- scripts



     My proofreading and editing services include:



- Grammar, punctuation and spelling checks

- Tenses related issues

- Rephrasing sentences where needed for a correct flow

- Consistency

- Readable improvement

- Microsoft word Track Changes



     Look forward to working with you,



     Andreea



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment