Sunday, December 8, 2019

An Amazing Proofreading And Editing Job











About:

I am a professional copy editor that never misses an error, and I will construct sentences to say what you want in precisely the right way. I specialize in making your writing clearer and crisper, so your readers genuinely understand your message. Proofreading and editing documents to bring the best out of them is my specialty.


I have several years of experience in the area of proofreading and editing, which includes books, white papers, web content, or any other document. I'm very proficient in grammar, punctuation, and spelling. My love for writing has grown into a passion for helping other people effectively expressing themselves in writing. To that end, I proofread and edit articles and book manuscripts with an eye toward enhancing the content.


My proofreading and editing service checks:



  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling 
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency

  • Redundancy


I use MS Word Track Changes to show all the changes made.



Please send me a message for more information about my services and how I work.



Reviews


:

I am very pleased as always with this seller. I'm glad I keep coming here. Quality.

:

Great job with short notice

:

Love the work! Will use again!

:

Worked with them in the past, they do a great job and quick turnaround.

:

Seller did a great job and was very thorough. She completed ahead​ of time and her changes were clear. I definitely​ intend to use her on future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment