Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

I am a blogger, technical writer, and author with 20 years of experience and know the importance of effective, concise writing that uses keywords without stuffing them in your writing. I will proofread your blog post , article, book or paper to ensure that it meets high-quality grammar and spelling standards. I will also edit your writing to ensure that the information is conveyed in a logical, easy to understand manner that uses your keywords appropriately and effectively.

Please provide your document in Word format. I will proofread and edit the document using the ‘track changes’ option so that you can accept or reject any change and to also allow you to learn better writing habits from the edits that I provide. In addition, please provide the keywords, if any, that you would like to be the focus of your document so that I can ensure effective use of your most valuable information.

Your Professional Edit will include:

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Keyword Usage

I look forward to working with you.

 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very very professional!!

Seller's Response:

Tracy is a pleasure to work with. She reads my work carefully. And edits well so that I can communicate better in a lively, interesting way.

Seller's Response:

Tracy is Awesome! She does high quality work!

:

Thank you. It was great working with you again.

:

I like working with Tracy again. Her editing is just what I need. She clarified my writing, and brought my newsletter to life. I'm looking forward to working with her next time, and highly recommend her.




No comments:

Post a Comment