Sunday, December 1, 2019

Proofread And Edit Your Literary Work











About:

About This Gig



This gig is perfect for any document that needs an expert finishing touch and is  including but not exclusive to academic, fiction, non-fiction, business, and so on. I check spelling, grammar, and punctuation and will edit any style or genre of writing.



I will read your document word for word and correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar mistakes. This gig involves basic line editing which means I will not rewrite, add new content, or format your document.



All the above mentioned services can be requested for on my other gig (creative writing)!!!

 


Turnaround is currently 3 days (or 24 hours with the extra). I can accept any size project. All work is kept completely confidential.



 I'm a native English speaker from the United States and I guarantee you'll be happy with my work!



For more in-depth editing along with a critique, please see my other gig. Message if you have any questions!




Reviews


:

I’m very pleased with the results I received. Kayla proofread my dissertation. By the end of the project deadlines were very tight but Kayla complete everything on a very short time scale. I would definitely recommend her.

:

Always happy to work with Kayla and am always fully satisfied with her help on my stories.

:

A good thorough proofread and solid thoughts and comments on the piece, as always.

:

Great work again. Always the best

:

Kayla is very good at communicating her progress and produces very written & thought out content. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment