Sunday, December 15, 2019

Edit, Proofread Or Correct Quickly In Brazilian Portuguese











About:

I will review the grammar, sentences, structure, and punctuation of the document in about 12 hours.



In general, I provide a document that shows changes, deletions, and comments. In another document, I provide the "clean" text for immediate use (except the comments, of course).


I can also give feedback on the content if necessary.


I have extensive experience and are highly responsible.


As you can see, my score is excellent.


Make a quote with me. I will be happy to fulfill your request.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Marcos did an excellent job in proofreading 2,000+ sentences for our iPhone game. Thank you for all your hard work! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I definitely recommend this person to make your proofreading and copywriting tasks in Portuguese. This is not the first time I'm ordering and would order again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

I've asked to write a research article and got a unique text on the theme I've asked, thanks Marco




No comments:

Post a Comment