Sunday, December 1, 2019

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

Welcome to my gig! I'm Sydney Morgan, a native English speaker and professional writer/editor from the United States. Since joining Fiverr in 2015, I have amassed more than 4,800 reviews (check them out on my profile). 


What's Included? 

• Spelling

• Punctuation

• Sentence structure

• Word choice

• Tense

• Readability


I charge $0.01/word for this editing service and I am available for larger projects. I can work with you to perfect your next eBook, your website's content, your social media posts, and more. I edit both fiction and non-fiction works of all genres.



I will edit using American English and I will focus on the grammatical aspects of the content (reference the bulleted list above). This means I will not change your document's interior format/layout. 



Need something more? 

Please note that my editing service does not include the creation of additional content or the removal of plagiarism. I do not check for plagiarism as part of my editing service. If you want your text entirely rewritten into something new and fresh, please see my writing/rewriting service or send me a message and ask for a quote. 



I look forward to working with you! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AMAZING service!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your business!

Seller's Response:

great experience

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your business!

Seller's Response:

great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment