Sunday, December 15, 2019

Proofread, Edit And Critique Your Script Or Screenplay











About:

Writing a script can be tough, trust me. Sometimes all you need is a fresh pair of eyes to point out any glaring errors that you might have overlooked.



I can be that fresh pair of eyes. 



I've had over 7 years experience working with scripts and screenplays and I'm offering to edit/proofread your work. 



In particular, I'll be focussing on:



  • Grammar, syntax, punctuation
  • Formatting errors (my OCD helps me out here!)
  • Content and story structure
  • Believability in the dialogue


If you'd like to find out more about my work, or if you have any questions, then just drop me a message.



I look forward to working with you.



Tom

Reviews


:

Extremely fast in finishing edit work! Thank you.

:

Fast response! Thank you!

:

Great job!!!

:

Fast and professional.

:

Fisher was awesome. Very fast delivery and gave great feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment