Saturday, November 30, 2019

Proofread And Edit Your Text In Spanish











About:

The quality in the texts of any company is the key to the trust of its customers. Would you trust a company with spelling errors? If you want to make sure your clients trust you, this is your gig.



CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER THAT WOULD HAVE MORE THAN 2.000 WORDS. I'll provide a custom offer.





PACKAGES



BASIC: Correction of errors so that your text in Spanish is correct according to the rules of the language.



PRO: Basic Package + I will underline all the changes in the color that I choose + I will attach a file where I offer information about the common mistakes of the text and how to solve them



PREMIUM: Pro Package + I will do everything necessary to ensure that the text seems written by a native Spanish (rewrite sentences, redo the structure ...).



Examples of projects I accept:



  • Ebooks
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents


Examples of projects I DON'T accept:



  • Any text for illegal activities
  • Texts translated with Google Translate or other online translator just to avoid paying the full price for a translation


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Fast and efficient.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Good job! I am satisfied! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment