Friday, April 3, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Italian Text In 24H











About:

Buongiorno, mi chiamo Laura e sono di madrelingua italiana, nata e cresciuta in Italia!



My name is Laura and I'm a native italian speaker, born and raised in Italy.  I graduated in Foreign Languages and Literature ​​with honors. My specializations are English and French but I also took two Italian courses (literature and grammar).

  

I will:

  • check spelling.
  • check grammar.
  • check sentence structure.
  • provide minor rewrites, if I feel it's needed.




If you need proofreading and editing your italian texts, I am at your service! I am very scrupulous and a perfectionist! I can proofread and edit texts in 24h. Naturally, it depends on the complexity and the length of the texts.



Seriousness and professionalism are guaranteed. 



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now! :)







Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work!

:

Fast, professional, very helpful!

:

Laura is excellent. She even did her own research and gave the best proofreading. Happy to work with her.

:

Always a pleasure! Thank you!

:

Nice to work with, great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment