Monday, April 27, 2020

Help You Craft A Powerful College, Graduate, MBA Application











About:

I will edit, proofread and provide comments on your undergraduate, graduate or MBA admission essays to ensure your unique story is conveyed in a powerful, succinct and clear way. Message me directly so I can create a custom offer for your unique application. 



I've successfully been admitted to the competitive schools in the University of California system and the ivy league and ultimately graduated from UC Berkeley and Yale University for my MBA and graduate studies in environmental management. 



I have been mentoring and advising students since I myself was an undergraduate at UC Berkeley and have even helped a student with the extremely challenging appeal process resulting in student's admission into UC Berkeley.



My normal turnaround is 2 days, but can negotiate terms for an an expedited review. My normal hourly rate is $95/hour but will consider other arrangements for special circumstances.

Reviews


:

Great product! Provided everything I needed in a quick manner.

:

Nina is really helpful and knowledgable in editing essays.

:

Very professional and nice! Thanks ninalagpacan

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment