Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Professionally Revamp Your Ib And A Levels Coursework











About:

Hi there!



My name is Joao. I'm here to help you manage and perfect your IB and IGCSE coursework. Do you want to reach top-marks for your classes? Then this is the right gig.



I have gone through IB and IGCSE and have helped countless other students improve their Internal Assessments for many subjects, including:



  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Mathematics (ALL levels)
  • English (Language & Literature)
  • Geography
  • Economics
  • Business
  • ESS




Having done this many times, I know exactly what examiners want to see – the vocabulary, the layout, the structure, and the content!



I know how difficult IB and IGCSE can be at times and I am here to facilitate the process for you. My phone is always by hand – I am at your disposable 24/7. My gigs are completely flexible and can be tailored to your exact requirements, just send me a message and we'll work something out.



All work is completed in MS Word with Track Changes.



Ready to start? Place your order or send me a message.



Special Prices:



  • IB Science & Mathematics IAs (>2000 words) – Basic: $15, Standard: $25, Premium: $35

Reviews


:

The seller is responsive, and professional. He finished the gig early and really improved my IAs. Would definitely recommend it​.

:

It was fantastic. He delivered before the due date and gave constructive comments!

:

Great Content! He has polished my IAs professionally.

:

Amazing:)

:

He puts such helpful comments for adjustment. Communication is excellent, and I will surely come back again!




No comments:

Post a Comment