Saturday, April 25, 2020

Be Your Developmental And Line Editor











About:

I am an award-winning playwright, an award-winning journalist and I have had the opportunity to study and/or work some of the most prominent people in books, film and theatre. I work with authors who have self-published and been picked up by major publishers in fiction and non-fiction genres.  I provide direction in TWO key areas:



LINE EDITING is structural in nature; taking into consideration various things: spelling, punctuation use, repetitive words or themes, word choice, word and paragraph transition and flow, overuse of words in one sentence or paragraph, clarity in thought or focus, inconsistency in presentation of thought, story line or other related literary principles.



CONTENT/DEVELOPMENTAL EDITING is assisting in the defining of the work, identifying and offering suggestions for holes/gaps/large inconsistencies; assisting in developing characters/scenes/settings /plots and related in fiction; assisting in developing purpose/focus/intent and definition in non-fiction work; identifying and addressing writing challenge areas.



I DO NOT PROOFREAD!



Please INBOX ME BEFORE ORDERING to assure I have space to take on your project. Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a helpful experience and I will definitely come back for future projects.

:

Great experience. She is very detailed. I would recommend to anyone. I will be using her services again.

:

Great experience!

:

I appreciate you. Thank you.

:

Excellent, extremely prompt, detailed and precise. I'm happy I chose this seller. Delivered and did not disappoint. Thank you kindly, appreciate.




No comments:

Post a Comment