Sunday, April 26, 2020

Provide The Best Proofreading And Editing Services











About:

Need professional proofreading and editing with accuracy and exceptional attention to detail? Buy a gig from me, my editing provides reassurance that your document is ready to turn in! My services include proofreading, editing, and revising to improve sentence structure, word choice, grammar, punctuation, and clarity. 



Why my services?

"Go first class...in everything you do including the goods and services you buy; you cannot afford to go any other way." -Dr. David J. Schwartz

**Special Rate $15 per 500 words**

Specialized Proofreading of:
  • Social Media Posts
  • Blog Posts
  • Dissertations
  • Thesis documents & White Papers
  • Articles, Ebooks, & Books
  • Amazon Descriptions
  • Word, PDF, Pages, and Text files
  • Google Docs
  • Emails & more!


This gig includes the following:
  • Proofreading, revising, and providing feedback on flow, grammar, punctuation, word choice, and sentence structure.
  • Track Changes in Microsoft Word.
  • 100% Satisfaction


*I proofread your document on screen and as a printed document. The final proofreading occurs on the computer comparing the revisions between the paper and computer copies.

 

To experience a super fast turnaround, order Now! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dr. L is quick, efficient, and accurate with his editing. He is a huge help in my busy work life.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the very generous tip! I look forward to continuing to be your "Go to" editor! It is always a pleasure. Best Regards, Dr. L

Seller's Response:

Dr. L did a great job proofreading and editing my blog post. He did not only edit the text but also made notes that will help me when I write next posts.

:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to reflect on your experience with me! I look forward to working with you again!!!

:

Thank you for the excellent work and comments. The edits were done promptly and quality of work is phenomenal. Definitely will order again in the future and highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment