Monday, April 27, 2020

Line Edit Your Novel











About:

I will line edit your manuscript. This means I will go through your manuscript line by line correcting any grammar errors (usage, tense, punctuation,subject-verb agreement, awkward phrasing, word choice, sentence structure and so on). I'll make in document corrections for these kinds of errors.



I won't be looking at story development, world building, or characterization. This is a proofread that comes after you've already dealt with those kind of story issues. If you haven't had your manuscript looked at for those kind of things yet, you'll want to consider a development edit.



Reviews


:

Seller improved my story as she said she would. Her word choices made the story more enjoyable. She has a good eye for detail.

:

Helllo Can you correct all those errors for me the quotes and all the grammar errors and all errors I will pay you extra

:

Amazing work and the only editor ill use from now on

:

Charity did a great editing job as always. I will continue to purchase her gigs.

:

Just what I was looking for. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment