Friday, April 3, 2020

Ebook Conversion From Pdf To Word, Epub And Mobi











About:

Hi,

I look forward and see life, with the very simple and straight forward thinking. That is, Every opportunity is a chance to show my ability, skill, competency, expertise, quick and smart work with quality and accuracy. It is not the money that I look for but it is the client's satisfaction with my work which I consider the most important aspect of freelancing.

I accept all type of source files. e.g word, pdf, excel, jpg, etc...

During this job of ebook conversion, I offer following special Features: 

* Ebook Conversion from PDF, doc, docx, Jpg etc.

* Perfect Ebook Conversion to Word, Epub, Mobi etc.

* Ebook Formatting

* Ebook Proofreading and Editing

* Unlimited Revisions

* Quality Work

If you are interested and wish to know about the Ebook conversions, feel free to contact me. I will answer all your queries with best of my knowledge and capabilities. Along with this, I will also suggest you what is best for you. I end this brief intro about myself by quoting this beautiful anecdote:

 “The Possibilities are just endless” – by Mayor Hank Johnston

 Let me share your requirements and thoughts….. I will feel pleasure to answer it……

Regards,

Rkkanwar2002

Reviews


:

Great communication, great prices, I'd recommend the him!

:

Great experience with the seller! He was patient in reviewing your work and is never tired to revise it!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment