Monday, April 27, 2020

Edit Your Documents For Spelling And Grammar











About:

Do you have a document, email or paper that you want edited before sending out? I will edit your document/email/paper of 500 words or less to ensure that language is compelling and spelling/grammar are correct. I use AP Style and have years of copy editing experience. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks! Thorough review and good overall feedback.

Seller's Response:

It is a pleasure to work with Lauren. She knows how to communicate with the customer and delivered in time what I have paid for. Very professional!

:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

:

She is the best! Thank you for everything, Lauren!

:

This is the third time I work with Lauren, and again, she's done a great job. She always understand my need and deliver the quality work quickly. She is also very helpful. I will definitely come back to her for another job.




No comments:

Post a Comment