Sunday, April 26, 2020

Copyedit And Line Edit Your English Book











About:

Enter total number of words to see prices. Custom Offer REQUIRED for 50k+ words.



*Read 10 FAQ for service details.* I work in Microsoft Word.



My Book Overhaul service is designed to prepare your manuscript for self‑publishing.



I will go through your manuscript from beginning to end and make copyediting and line editing corrections. For anything that needs clarification, I will insert a comment or question in the document or in a separate notes file. I will provide ideas for additional content and targeted feedback, and note any image or quotation concerns. If any relevant front or back matter is missing, I will list which pages should be added. For nonfiction titles, I will make suggestions about reorganization or subheadings when necessary. Ebook formatting and editing of eBook cover text and marketing copy is also included. 



If you plan on publishing your manuscript in paperback, I offer paperback formatting to my clients as a separate service AFTER manuscript editing and revisions are complete. Editing of paperback cover text and marketing copy is included. 



Content MUST be author's original work. I reserve the right to decline any job request.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Met my expectation in all ways and she paid attention to details. Great to work with for sure and i'd definitely recommend

:

Wonderful to work with, prompt communication; engaging story content.

:

Karolynh did a great job with our children's adventure story! She professionally andcarefully edited the text and made it much more catching.

:

Great editing work as usual, exceeded expectations

:

She is excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment