Sunday, April 26, 2020

Be Your Book Editor And Professional Proofreader











About:

Welcome,

 Writing down your ideas and sharing them is the shrewdest thing you can do. I am a proficient book editor and proofreader with over five years of experience; my objective is to warrant 100% customer contentment. As book editor, I typically read the entire book and note errors. Also, I DON’T use any tool or give work to someone else!

Besides, you need a book that can capture your audience attention, right? Well, I’ll take care of this!

 I will proofread your book, document or article of any size to perfection!

 

My editing and proofreading service entails:

  • Word for word reading
  • Line editing
  • Improving the content
  • Tracking changes in Ms. Word
  • Rewriting where applicable

 

I will rectify:

  • Sentence structure and readability
  • Punctuation
  • Style
  • Contextual spelling
  • Redundancy and flow
  • Capitalization
  • Grammar



Purchase my gig today and get an outstanding experience!

Thanks.







 

 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed a lot of grammar work, and other things with my manuscript. The seller asked for additional days which was no problem for me. I truly appreciate the thorough work, and prompt delivery. I will be using joymemo again. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Excellent and nothing less! Much appreciated!

:

Thank you so much!

:

The whole experience was excellent. I am grateful!

:

It was very good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment