Friday, April 24, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Writing











About:

Working on a professional document? Doing some creative writing for a blog post, opinion article, or short story? Or do you just loathe the editing process? Let me help you finalize your work so you can move on to your next project!


Basic Package - For those with a shorter document needing a quick turnaround. I will thoroughly proofread your work for errors in spelling, vocabulary, tense, punctuation, and grammar. Contact me first if you have a job needing a less than 12 hours delivery.

Standard Package - Have a long paper or article you've been toiling away at for days or weeks now? Let me do the tedious editing process for you! I will proofread for spelling, vocabulary, tense, punctuation, and grammar.

Premium Package - Need help with the final polish of your writing? I will do a detailed copy edit of your work, including syntax, coherence, diction, repetition, flow, and overall readability.



You Will Receive Two Documents: One with my editing changes (Microsoft Word tracker) and one completed document with final revisions applied.



Please message me if you have any specific requests regarding your order.

I look forward to hearing from you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment