Saturday, April 4, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Document











About:

"I will provide in depth proofreading and editing for 500/750/1000 words of your document as you required"



I am professional editor and proofreader with masters degree in science and 3 years of scientific writing and proofreading experience



Experienced in Projects



  • Personal statements
  • Course work
  • Scientific proposals
  • Thesis editing
  • Novels
  • Research paper
  • Publishable articles
  • Presentations 
  • Essays 
  • Books
  • Fiction/Not Fiction


Services Included



  1. Grammar correction
  2. Punctuation
  3. Flow and clarity
  4. Errors catching
  5. Restructuring
  6. Enhance readability of your document 
  7. Directions for write up improvement
  8. Originality


My Goal


To provide your desired requirement in polished document as your requirements are in fast time efficiently



Queries


If you have any question? Knock me i am fast responsive

You want custom offer? Text me, I will provide you with that



As i am starting here as a new, so i will give you extras in form of words and extra gigs, so knock me and have an amazing journey with your desired results

Looking forward to our succession as i am proofreading and editing expert with no outsourcing and originality...Thank You

Hanan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment