Saturday, April 25, 2020

Accurately Proofread And Edit Up To 4000 Words In 24 Hours











About:

I have more than 20+ years of experience in writing.



I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential. 



I'll be proofreading your editable text document for: 



-spelling 

-grammar 

-punctuation

-clarity  



You'll receive:



-a proofread copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word

-a proofread copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented




Looking forward to working with you! 



**I work hard to provide the best service possible. Tips are gratefully accepted!** 



THANKS

Reviews


:

very efficient and fast delivery

:

great work thank you

:

He works very timely.

:

Excellent to worth with. Reliable and Trusted. Repeat Customer.

:

great job parker




No comments:

Post a Comment