Monday, April 27, 2020

Format, Redesign, Convert And Proofread Your Document











About:

Not everyone has the grammar bug. You know what I mean - that internal voice that forces us grammar geeks to correct misspellings, poor punctuation, misuse of possessives, etc. Even the slightest grammatical error can discredit the work as a whole, leaving the reader wondering "didn't anyone edit this before publishing?" Enter me, self-proclaimed grammar perfectionist.



If you need well-formatted and well-designed document based on your requirements, i am here to help. I will create an organized and professionally designed document for you.



Not just the grammar part, but the reorganizing of thoughts and restructuring of the work as a whole so that the flow occurred naturally. I read more than most and this aids in my editing/proofreading skills. Let me help you! I look forward to playing a role in the success of your projects. Just let me know your requirements and i guarantee you perfect quality document in return.


The services which i am offering include but are not limited to; 

  • Editing and formatting of the whole document

  • Line and paragraph spacing organization
  • Numbering
  • Table of contents
  • Editing of tables/figures
  • Conversion from word to PDF/PDF to word

 

Reviews


:

Trust my review .. Delivered my order super fast ..

:

She was quick to respond and very helpful. Great customer service.

:

Great communication, fast reaction and very friendly. Will definitely use it again!

:

I had approached several sellers, but this is the one that responded professionally, knowledgeably with a price that seem reasonable.

:

This vendor is no amateur this vendor is absolutely brilliant I will place her at the very top of the freelance market when it comes to these report writings she will make you a number one seller




No comments:

Post a Comment