Sunday, April 26, 2020

Proofread And Correct Dutch Today











About:

As a native Dutch speaker, I will proofread and correct Dutch texts.



You need a Dutch text that...
...your readers will understand?

...engages your prospects?

...convinces your audience to take action?

...sells your product?



You need a professional proofreader.

Mistakes and imperfections in your text make your business seem incompetent. Don't settle for 'good enough' - hire a professional to polish your material, ensuring your text has the intended effect on your readers.



Do you need a thorough check of your Dutch text?

Place your order now or contact me with any questions. I look forward to working with you!



Any documents submitted to me are kept strictly confidential and will only be seen by me.



Notes:



  • For orders over 2,000 words, please contact me first, thanks!
  • I do not "proofread" machine translations.
  • If your document is very poorly written / not written by a native speaker, I may charge an additional fee. Please contact me!

  • The standard proofreading service does not include paraphrasing.
  • Got more specific needs? Contact me for a custom offer!



Reviews


:

Again, excellent!

:

Top quality, fast work!

:

Great service and quality!

:

Great and fast!

:

Great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment