Sunday, April 26, 2020

Proofread Your German Text Up To 1200 Words











About:

Hi and welcome! I'm Pat, a native German speaker (academic background) with excellent reading and writing skills.



What I'll do for you:



  •  I will manually proofread your German text – up to 1200 WORDS
  •  I will check your text for spelling, grammar and general readability.
  •  You'll get a fluent text without grammatical or orthographic errors.



 How it works:

 

==>  Send me your text as a word/pdf/text document.

==>  Wait 48 - 72 hours.

==>  You will get the corrected text fast and error-free.

 

 

EXPRESS DELIVERY        *** LIMITED TIME OFFER *** 



  • I will deliver your order within 3 days.


What you need to know:



I don't proofread any legal, pharmaceutical or adult documents as my expertise doesn't cover these topics.



No texts generated with the Google Translator, please. If you have a document that needs heavy rewording, please get in touch with me, thank you.



Kindly contact me first If you want to order more than 4 gigs. I aim for 100 percent customer satisfaction and always deliver quality work.





Order now and you'll get an error-free German document edited by a native speaker!




You can order with confidence, I have over 1000 reviews – 100% positive.



Reviews


:

Pat is a super professional. I have made several orders and results exceed my expectation. I will order again. Highly recommended.

:

Wie immer schnell, professionell und zuverlässig!

:

Working with Pat was great, she provided fast service and good quality. We will use her services again.

:

Schnell, seriös, gutes Preis/Leistung Verhältnis. Ich werde mit Sicherheit den Dienst von Pat wieder in Anspruch nehmen. Kann ich nur jedem empfehlen! Vielen Dank

:

Thanks a lot, we were very happy with the delivery! Pat is really professional, efficient, precise, thorough, and committed to deadlines. We will definitely work with her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment