Sunday, April 26, 2020

Proofread And Revise Your Book, Web Or Business Content











About:

Let me help you polish and improve your writing! 



As a professional proofreader with 5 years of experience, in-depth training at the University of South Dakota, and over 1k positive reviews on Fiverr, I offer top-of-the-line proofreading and editing services. Let me provide you with my knowledge and experience in a range of writing genres, including non-fiction and fiction books, research literature, business documents, and blogs. 



With my service you will receive:

  • Grammar and spelling check
  • Rephrasing of awkward sentences
  • Feedback on content clarity
  • A document edited with MS Track Changes software
  • An edited document with all changes accepted


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!



*Please submit a .doc or .docx version of your file. I am unable to work on .pdf or .pages files.



**I cannot guarantee a 48 hour turnover for documents greater than 5,000 words. Please message me for a custom quote.



***I do not guarantee a completely error-free product. Small mistakes may occur or be missed, particularly in high-volume documents. However, if you feel the product you receive from me contains too many errors, please message me.



Reviews


:

Great service

:

Great work! Timely delivery, very detailed corrections and insightful comments.

:

Seller has great communication and delivered great work!

:

Thank you for good ideas and high quality! )

:

Thank you for a good job! I like your approach )




No comments:

Post a Comment