Monday, April 27, 2020

Proofread Essays, Manuscripts, And Other Writing











About:

I am happy to proofread, edit, and/or beta-read any pieces you would like a second pair of eyes to look at. This includes:



  • Grammar and Syntax
  • Comprehensibility (Does the overall piece make sense?)

  • Sentence Flow (Does anything "sound" awkward?)
  • Check for specific issues (e.g. if a professional article is too casual, if a short story character sounds believable, or if all verbs are the conjugated correctly. Feel free to message with any questions.)


When you send the word document, I will return it with edits/comments in the document itself, along with a note at the end with my overall impression/thoughts on the piece.

Reviews


:

Thank you for thoroughly checking my paper, I appreciate your insight a lot. One of the sweetest person I met on Fiverr:)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment