Saturday, April 25, 2020

Proofread Your Italian Texts And Articles In 24Hr











About:

What I do

I will proofread every kind of documents: articles, email, content, newsletter and books. I have worked as copy editor (at il Saggiatore, one of the most prestigious italian publishers) and also in digital marketing, so I have a deep understanding of different format



I will focus on: readability, puntuaction, wrong syntax, spelling, style, grammar and cohesion.



If you have any question, please do not esistate to contact me.


About me

I have a deep humanistic culture, grown during my university year, passed studying Philosophy.

This gave me a very profound knowledge of the Italian language.


(and yes, the bookshelf in the pic is mine).


------------------



Cosa faccio
Farò correzione bozze di qualsiasi tipo di documenti: articoli, email, web content, newsletter e libri. Ho lavorato nella redazione de il Saggiatore e anche nel Digital Marketing, per cui ho una conoscenza profonda dei diversi formati testuali.



Mi concentrerò su: leggibilità, corretta punteggiatura, errori ortografici e grammaticali e di coesione.



Scrivetemi per qualsiasi domanda.



E io chi sono?
All'univerisità ho studiato Filosofia, percorso che mi ha dato una grande conoscenza della lingua italiana.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment